· Shipping Destinations
· Within the USA
· All Other Destinations
· Shipping Methods
· Shipping Policies
· Item Availability
· All items in your order are out of stock.
· Some items in your order are out of stock or low on stock.
· All items in your order are in stock.
ACEECA currently ships to the 48 contiguous states within the Continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands. We can also ship to any worldwide destination except where prohibited by US law (These commodities, technology, or software will be exported from the United States in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited). We are sorry but we cannot ship to PO, APO & FPO addresses.
Within the USA and Canada:
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2nd Day Air A.M., UPS 2nd Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, UPS Next Day Air Early A.M., UPS Next Day Air to most destinations within the USA. UPS Standard, UPS Worldwide Express, UPS Worldwide Expidited and UPS Worldwide Express Plus are currently the only options for Canada. UPS 2nd Day Air and UPS Next Day Air are currently the only options available for Hawaii. UPS 2nd Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Early A.M. and UPS Next Day Air are currently the only options available for Alaska.
Please note: For your protection, any order valued at US$4,000 or more will be sent via a trackable method.
Aceeca will attempt to ship products, however, governmental restrictions, warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions may prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations. Your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. Any customs or duty charges are always the responsibility of the recipient. See Customs section for more details.
- The typical shipping time of each product is indicative of the products quantity, weight, size and shipping method chosen at checkout. These times are controlled at the couriers discretion and are generally accurate. Please factor in these times when placing your orders.
- Delivery time estimates are for orders that can be processed in normal fashion. Orders requiring special handling may take longer to ship out. Examples of special handling cases include, but are not limited to
- An order with an invalid ship-to address, such as a P.O. Box address for UPS shipments (UPS does not ship to PO, APO & FPO addresses)
- Billing address not matching the address on file with the credit card issuer for the credit card used to place the order
- Shipment delay due to one or more items on your order being preordered
- Large order value or large quantities of one or more items, especially big ticket items, on an order
- Any other issue requiring us to contact you before further processing your order
- Shipping charges for UPS deliveries within the United States are obtained from UPS in real time and are good for shipping weights of up to 150 lbs. We add an order fee to cover packaging material, handling, and insurance costs. Your online order shows the combined shipping & handling fees. Charges shown for shipping weights in excess of 150 lbs. may be incorrect and need to be adjusted. We will contact you if such a need arises.
- To ensure proper delivery of your order all shipments are marked Signature Required.
- All delivery guarantees are limited to those offered by the carrier(s). ACEECA does not guarantee the arrival date of the packages. UPS does not guarantee the delivery date for residential deliveries regardless of the shipping method used.
- For UPS deliveries ACEECA will email a shipping confirmation with the tracking number(s) to the email address provided when the order was placed. You can use the tracking number(s) to track your shipment(s) from UPS's web site.
- Your online order confirmations may not reflect the correct sales tax figures. We will manually adjust them if necessary.
You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, when ordering from Aceeca.com, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
Generally, customs forms for international packages will list the value of your order's contents by product type.
Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Also, we may provide certain order, shipment and product information to our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.
A product's availability status may change at any time. When you submit your order, if any items in your order are out of stock or not enough stock to fulfill your order you will be directed to a stock alert page which will give you instructions for what you wish to do with your order. For more information, please read the details below.
All items in your order are out of stock.
You will be asked to submit your order and all of the items listed will be put on preorder. With this option, we only receive your request for the items and we do not ask for any payment information until the stock becomes available. Once your stock is available, you will be notified by email to submit your delivery and payment information. After that your order will be shipped in approximately one to two (1-2) business days. Please remember, you will not be charged for any item until it is shipped to you.
Some items in your order are out of stock or low on stock.
You will be given the option to either 1. Put all of the items in your order on preorder and ship all items when all stock becomes available (This means one shipping cost only), or 2. You can choose to have the items that are available shipped immediately and to have the rest of the items put on preorder (This means separate shipping charges as two separate orders will be placed at the checkout).
If a product's stock level is less than what you required in your order and you choose the second option as above you will be shipped the stock we do have for that particular item (Stock levels are given on the stock alert page). Any quantity difference after placing your order for that item will be put on preorder.
All items in your order are in stock.
Most orders where items are in stock begin the shipping process as soon as your online purchase is completed. Your order will be shipped once your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified. Please remember, you will not be charged for any item until it is shipped to you.
For example, if you place an order on Monday that leaves the warehouse in one to two (1-2) business days, it will leave the warehouse by end-of-day Wednesday. After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you select during checkout and the location of your shipping address. Please note that business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.